Welcome to Great Hearts Archway Scottsdale
Archway Scottsdale is a part of the Great Hearts network of non-profit public charter schools dedicated to improving education nationwide through classical liberal arts academies. By engaging a well-rounded program in a vibrant school culture, our students are prepared for success in college, leadership in any field in which they choose to endeavor and a life filled with purpose. With a curriculum built upon a classical liberal arts tradition and a revolutionary approach to school itself, Great Hearts cultivates the hearts and minds of students in the pursuit of Truth, Goodness and Beauty.
Each student will be provided with a durable foundation in reading, writing, arithmetic, geometry, science, literature and history. In addition, our curriculum includes Spanish, fine arts and P.E.
Important Information for Barrett Jackson Week Traffic
Map of Traffic Route <Click Here>
Bus Schedule <Click Here>
Please note that Archway and Scottsdale Prep families cannot use 94th Street during this event. All traffic must enter from Bahia and 92 Street through Scottsdale Prep and exit from the easement between the two campuses onto Bahia. All traffic must turn left following the directions of the officer on duty at the Bahia exit.
Those coming for conferences, Athenaeum pick up or Solis Ortus drop off should follow the same route.
To accommodate the traffic plan, the school times will need to be adjusted as follows:
- 7:00-7:30 AM: Scottsdale Prep HS or those previously registered for Solis Ortus Morning Club may enter the traffic lanes to drop off students. (Solis Ortis drop off begins at 7:00 in the front of the school as usual.)
- 7:30-8:00 AM: SPA families and shared SPA/ACS families may enter the traffic lanes to drop off students.
- 8:00-8:45 AM: ACS families may enter the traffic lanes from 92nd street to drop off students. Review activities will take place in the classrooms until 8:45 when attendance is taken.
- 11:30 AM: Kindergarten, first and second grades will dismiss. Cars should again enter from 92nd Street, SPA entrance.
- 11:45 AM: 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grades, as well as younger siblings, will dismiss. Cars should again enter from 92nd Street, SPA entrance.
- 12:15 PM: Students with older Prep siblings and students riding busses will be held until 12:15 when SPA dismisses. All SPA siblings will be dismissed if you have signed the permission slip for them to be dismissed for shared pick up.
- 12:30 PM: ACS Dismissal complete and busses leave for drop off at satellite sites.
Important Traffic Information
- Please use the car line to drop-off and pick-up
- Families choosing to use the walk-up option for children should park in the school’s parking lot only
- Do not park on North 94th Street
- Do not park in local businesses
- First pick-up from 2:55 — 3:15 is for K-2 (without siblings) only
- Second pick-up for 3-5 and siblings begins at 3:15
- Do not enter the car line early for 2nd pick-up; you will be asked to circle
- Plan to come later (after 3:20) rather than earlier; this will help with the congestion
- Obey all traffic laws in and around the campus!